Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-17 Origin: Site
Scaffolding walk board is an accessory of scaffolding. It is a pedal that needs to be used when walking or stacking items in high-altitude operations. It can also be used as a temporary platform for stacking tools. Mainly divided into the following materials: iron scaffolding walk board, aluminum alloy scaffolding walk board, wooden scaffolding walk board, etc.
Steel scaffolding walk board
The 1.500mm center support spacing effectively improves the anti-deformation ability of the pedal from a mechanical point of view.
2. The side box design perfectly covers the C-shaped steel section of the pedal, enhances the load capacity and strengthens the anti-deformation ability.
3. The design of flat support, square support and trapezoidal support can increase the support force of the pedal in turn, providing customers with diversified choices.
4. The surface is hot-dip galvanized, fire-proof and anti-corrosion, and the effective service life is 5 years.
5. Patented punching design, anti-skid and weight reduction, reducing the self-weight load of scaffolding.
6. The rib design not only increases the bearing capacity of the pedal, but also solves the drainage problem of the board surface, and is suitable for construction under various conditions.
Aluminum scaffolding walk board
Among the scaffolding walk boards, aluminum scaffolding walk boards are in great demand, and are used in the channel part, which requires high load capacity, and the thickness is represented by 12mm. The weight is lighter than the plywood material, and it is also divided into two styles: one-piece and open. It is mainly used in panbuckle scaffolding and bowlbuckle scaffolding.
wooden scaffolding walk board
Wooden scaffolding walk board is the most common kind of scaffolding, and its material is often fir or pine. The thickness of the wooden scaffolding should not be less than 50mm, the width of the board should be 200-250mm, and the length of the board should be 3-6m. In order to prevent the end of the scaffolding from being damaged during use, two No. 10 iron wires can be used to tighten the hoop at a distance of 80mm from both ends of the scaffolding, or an iron sheet with a thickness of 0.4-0.6mm can be used to wrap the hoop. Wooden scaffolding is often used in bamboo, wooden scaffolding, fastener-type steel pipe scaffolding and independent ramps with large loads, and is less used in mobile scaffolding, various tool-type scaffolding and door-type scaffolding.
What should be paid attention to when using scaffolding?
1. Scaffolding walk boards should be fully paved. Only when they are fully paved will there be no phenomenon of stepping on the air, and they must be paved firmly to prevent accidents caused by the boards tilting during transportation.
2. When laying scaffolding, the width should not be less than 1.2m, the distance from the wall should not exceed 20cm, and the distance between joints should not be less than 20cm.
3. The joint must be nailed tightly, and bricks cannot be used for the joint.
4. When working, you must wear a safety helmet and fasten a safety rope
5. The distance between the anti-slip strips on the scaffold should not exceed 30cm.